Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Introduction To My Gemstone Blog



I have had a passion for beaded jewelry for 4 years. Anything that is involved in hand crafting jewelry intrigues me, and one of the most intriguing things are gemstones. I love gemstones for their wide variety of appearance and textures. To me a gemstone can meet any need you have from creating that casual piece of jewelry that you want to wear to the grocery store, to that stunning dressy jewelry you need for prom.

As a desire to know more about the many kinds of gemstones that we have access to, and a way to document it, I have decided to store all of my discoveries here. I hope to find out how the stones are formed, where they can be found, and any other fascinating information that I can find.

I will be sure to document all of sources in each post so that you and I both can refer back to it at any point. If you have anything at all to share, I would love to hear any information you have. Feel free to comment here for any reason.

Finally, I do want to mention that you can find me also, at www.beadsbylindsay.com, so please feel free to look me up there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment